Magic Mesh New and Improved Hands Free Magnetic Screen Fits Doors Up to Up to, 83” x 39”, Black
- EASY INSTALLATION – No Tools Required! Includes All You Need To Install: (1) 83 in x 39 in Mesh Panel, (12) Hook & Loop Strips and (20) Wood Tacks -MAGIC MESH is Frameless, Durable, Detachable, & Stores Away Easily For The Off Season
- FITS ALL DOORS UP TO 83 in x 39 in – Great for Single Doors, Sliding Doors, RVs and More!
- HANDS-FREE & EASY WALK THROUGH – Magnetic Screen Door Opens Easily & Instantly Closes Behind You Using 18 POWERFUL Magnets. Great for Pets, Allows Them To Go In & Out With Ease!
- KEEP FRESH AIR IN & BUGS OUT! – Enjoy The Outdoors, While Inside! Durable Mesh Keeps Pesky Insects, Mosquitos, And Flies OUT!
- DON’T BE FOOLED – Get The Original Hands-Free Magnetic Door, First To Be Seen On TV HERE! Join The 5 Million Other Happy Customers!
Review from Kathy Henninger:
I’ve wanted this for quite some time and I’m so glad I purchased. I’ve had it installed in my garage entrance door for about 3 weeks now and I love it. You definitely need to use the tacks provided for the velcro if you are installing on a wooden frame. The sticky velcro doesn’t stick as well to wood. Once I put the tacks in the seams of the wood trim problem solved! I would definitely buy this again. It took my dog a bit to get comfortable going in and out but he loves it now too. The only drawback is if it is fairly windy, and the dog goes out, the magnets don’t always close automatically back up because of the breeze. Otherwise great product.
Review from Tracy Cockrell:
Worked exactly as advertised. doesn’t make that nasty racket you see in the commercials when it closes. doesn’t take any time at all to install (i installed mine on the outside of two of my sliding glass doors (bought 2). has already made it thru 2 storms! allows me to keep the doors open in springtime while mosquitoes are lurking and not get bit. they come packaged with everything you could need. lacking a handy hammer, i chose to use a staple gun to secure at the top (it comes with thumb tacks). it has velcro along the edges which makes it very easier to decide which side hugs the door frame. it also comes with a huge roll of one sided, self sticking velcro tape to match with the inside of the item. i didn’t cover the whole inside with velcro, i put strips of velcro on the frame of the slider and that was enough to keep it snug and the bugs out. everything is inside a plastic bag that is able to store your leftovers and is resealable. i would recommend buying these.